We are currently recruiting for a stock controller for an ongoing role in an engineering company based close to central Birmingham.
Your main duties will be as follows:
• Manage stock allocations and maintain levels via stock management system on Progress Plus.
• Load and unload vehicles as required.
• Move goods to relevant sections as required.
• Book in deliveries and allocate parts to locations within the stores area.
• Book parts out to work orders as requested by Team Leaders and Manufacturing Operatives.
• Issue Goods Received Labels (GRN’s) to raw materials and allocate specific work orders.
• Picking & kitting of parts for delivery to the customer.
• Run regular stock takes when required.
• Maintain excellent housekeeping within the stores area and ensure the area is always well organized.
You must have good numeracy and literacy as well as good basic computer skills and be prepared to undertake warehouse work in addition to your administration duties. Experience in a similar role is a strong advantage. Hours of work are 730am to 4pm Monday to Thursday, and 730am to 1pm on Friday.