Terms & Conditions
- General Provisions
- Expressions used in these Terms mean:
- Termsâ€“ these “Terms of the bham.pl Portal”.
- BHAM.PL, Portal, bham.pl Portal â€“ website shared in the domains bham.pl, birmingham.pl, poloniabirmingham.co.uk and subdomains of these domains.
- Services â€“ all of the services provided by BHAM.PL.
- Plan â€“ it is a type of account that is offered by BHAM.PL, for Employers,
in the section Jobsite that is available on job.bham.pl.
- Member â€“ every person who in any way uses bham.pl Portal and Services that are offered by bham.pl Portal.
- Employer â€“ entrepreneur who uses the Portal in order to achieve contact with potential jobseekers for his/her employees or co-workers.
- Jobseeker â€“ a person who uses the Portal in order to achieve contact with a potential employer or ordering party.
- When using and registering on BHAM.PL, a Member accepts all provisions
of the Terms. A Member who does not accept the Terms should abstain from using bham.pl Portal.
- Every section of the Portal can have additional Terms. Before a Member uses
a particular section, he/she is obliged to get familiar with its rules.
- Points I, II, III, IX of the Terms are applicable in all sections of bham.pl Portal.
- Information shared on bham.pl Portal serves for information purposes only; we do our best to keep this information reliable and trustworthy. However, BHAM.PL shall not bear responsibility for the effects of using information from the Portal by Members, other media or third parties and for the results of decisions made on
the basis of such information.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce and use a part or the entire content from BHAM.PL pages in electronic, mechanical or any other form without permission
- BHAM.PL shall not bear responsibility for the content placed by Members
of the Portal.
- BHAM.PL shall not bear responsibility for the content placed in advertisements
and sponsored articles.
- BHAM.PL shall not bear responsibility for the effects of using information (from content placed by Members, advertisements or sponsored articles) by Members, other media or third parties and for the results of decisions made on the basis
of such information.
- Every Member can have only one account. In the case of discovery of the fact
that one person uses several accounts, all accounts shall be deleted whereas access to the Portal shall be blocked for unlimited time.
- When setting up an account on the Portal or one of the sections of the Portal,
a Member has access to all data that he/she provides in a profile as well as he/she can at will edit all data provided in the profile excluding a Member’s name (login) that cannot be changed.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to suspend/block/delete an account of a Member who breaks any provisions of these Terms.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to suspend an account of a Member whose actions will be recognised as detrimental to bham.pl Portal.
- Bham.pl Portal stores such private data as an email of a registered Member and IP addresses which are used by a Member. If a Member decides to benefit from
the services provided by bham.pl (e.g. adding a CV, purchase of a listing in the Business Directory, purchase of Plans in Jobsite section), bham.pl Portal also stores such data as addresses, Members’ CVs or addresses of Companies necessary to issue invoices.
- As a Member you agree that all information you provide will be stored in
the database. This information shall not be given to any persons or third parties without your permission however, BHAM.PL shall not bear responsibility for illegal hacker entries leading to acquiring this data.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- Adjust content of web pages of the Portal to the preferences of a Member and optimize using the Portal; in particular, these files allow to recognise
a Member’s device and to appropriately view a web page that is adjusted
to his/her individual needs.
- Create statistics that help to understand how Members use the Portal which enables improving its structure and content.
- Maintain a session of a Member of the Portal (after logging in) thanks
to which a Member does not have to enter a login and password on every subpage of the Portal.
- Deliver to Members advertising content that is more adjusted to their interests or region.
- In many cases, web browsers allow to store cookies in the device of a Member
by default. Members of the Portal can make changes of settings concerning cookies
at any time. Those settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way that it blocks automatic enabling of cookies in settings of a browser or it informs every time when they are placed in the device of a Member. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of enabling cookies is available in software settings (web browser).
- BHAM.PL informs that restrictions on using cookies can influence functionalities available on web pages of the Website.
- Cookies placed in the device of a Member of the Portal can be also used by advertisers and partners co-operating with BHAM.PL.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- More information on cookies is available on http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko or in the section „Help” in the menu of a web browser.
- An email address is used to confirm provided information and password (and to send a new password if a Member forgets the previous one).
- Information concerning activities of the Portal, information about different cultural events and advertisements of partners or advertisers of BHAM.PL can be also sent
at an email address. A Member has the right to resign from subscription by clicking
a link available in a footer of sent emails.
- When charging for Services, bham.pl Portal, does not store or have access to data from credit cards. All payments are collected by external payment system PayPal.
- Rules of expressing views on bham.pl Portal
- When you decide to express your views on bham.pl Portal, you agree that you will not be able to delete some content. Your statements will remain on the Portal also after deleting your account.
- Â It is prohibited to place on BHAM.PL the content that:
- includes personal and address data of third parties or companies, placed without their clear permission,
- is advertisement or promotion of one’s own or third party’s activity ,
- includes information regarded as SPAM or that reminds of announcements or classified ads,
- spreads pornography,
- breaches British or international regulations of law, good practice, moral norms insulting dignity and violating personal rights of other persons
or enterprises, supporting radical social attitudes or proclaiming such opinions (racial, ethnic discrimination, discrimination based on sex, faith
- is not thematically connected with BHAM.PL or with a specific section
of the Portal,
- prevents or to a great extent hinders possibilities of using the Portal by other Members,
- is not the property of a Member and is protected with copyrights.
- contain pornography, nudity face down deliberately, transparent clothes, lewd or provocative poses, the approximation of the breasts, buttocks or groin
- are intended solely for adults li>
- If, as a result of placing content by a Member, bham.pl Portal suffers any damage associated with the settlement of justified claims of persons whose rights were breached as a result of placing this content (including, in particular, proprietary copyrights, related rights, industrial property rights or moral rights), a Member shall be obliged to compensate for such a damage in its entirety, not excluding reimbursement of legal proceedings costs, legal representation costs and other reasonable expenses incurred by BHAM.PL in relation to the settlement of claims
of third parties.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to delete content added by Members
- Rules of Using the Forum
- The Forum section is available in the domain bham.pl/forum.
- Expressing views on the Forum requires registration on bham.pl Portal.
- Before using the Forum, it is necessary to read and accept the Terms.
- A Member can have only one account. In the case of discovery of the fact that several Members express their views on one topic from the same IP (discussing with oneself), administrators can inform other Members about this incident or delete such posts.
Setting up posts and topics
- If you are a new Member or you breached the Terms of the Forum, your posts may appear on the Forum only after being accepted by moderators whereas some functions of the Forum may be blocked. After publishing 3 posts you will get full access to the Forum.
- When you decide to write a post on the Forum, you agree that you will not be able
to delete your post if other Members respond to it. Your posts will remain on the Forum also after deleting your account.Â Â
- Before you create a new topic, use Search option and check if a similar topic has not been created yet. If a similar topic exists please do not set up a new one, but continue the topic that already exists on the Forum. Topics that are repeated will be immediately deleted, blocked or connected with other similar topics.
- Formulate a new topic in such a way that is connected with its contents. Avoid vague titles that do not indicate anything, e.g. help, Attention ..
- Posts should be placed in one thematic group that is the most suitable. If a Member writes several identical posts in different groups, they will be deleted.
- If you do not know how to answer a question do not express yourself, in particular,
if you intend to write something insulting or not to the point. All posts that are not connected with a subject of discussion will be deleted.
- When your write a post on the Forum you should take care of formulating it correctly as far as orthography and grammar are concerned. If you have problems with orthography you can write a post in Word or use available spell check tools.
- Please do not write posts in CAPITAL letters. Such behaviour is in conflict with
the rules of Netiquette, so such posts may be deleted without warning.
- It is not allowed to write texts that are: insulting, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, calumnious, damaging good reputation of companies or persons, containing threats and other texts that may be in conflict with law. Breaking this rule may be
a reason for immediate and permanent deletion from the list of Members (together with informing relevant authorities). In order to support these actions, IP addresses of authors are registered.Â Â Â
- In order to communicate with other Members of the Forum, we have an option "Private messages"; please do not create such topics as "To Mrs. Z", etc. Such private correspondence will be deleted.
- It is prohibited to add job offers, or announcements related to job search on the Forum. It can be done in the section Jobsite.
- It is prohibited to add classified ads on the Forum as they can be added in the section of classified ads. All posts with a request for email contact, private message
or telephone are treated as classified ads and will be immediately deleted
from the Forum.
- If you look for a company or a professional you should place an ad in the section Classified ads->Other->I will order. All ads of this type will be immediately deleted from the Forum.
- It is prohibited to place advertisements on the Forum. All posts that will be considered by administration to be an advertisement, will be immediately deleted from the Forum.
- Please do not give links or content inviting to other websites, in particular commercial websites or websites competitive with BHAM.PL. They may be deleted
if administration of the Portal regards them as advertisement of other website.
- It is prohibited to use the Forum for:
- commercial purposes,
- gaining clients,
- promoting a brand,
- promoting political parties li>
- promoting businesses and organizations li>
- marketing purposes,
- conducting surveys related with marketing,
- conducting scientific surveys.
- invite to fill out surveys not related to marketing
- adding requests for liking or vote for profiles, photos, articles ... located on the other websites
- It is prohibited to give personal or address data of third parties or companies without their clear permission.
- Information about cultural events may be posted by only active forum members
- Please do not paste on the Forum the content that can be found on different websites and is protected by copyright.
- It is prohibited to send SPAM and private advertising messages.
Freedom of speech and responsibility
- Every Member has the right to express his/her own opinion on any topic. We expressly emphasise that every Member of the Forum is personally responsible
for his/her own words.
- When you express your own opinion on the Forum, you have to do it in a polite way, without insulting other Members of the Forum and without breaking provisions
of the Terms.
- Posts that are insulting and break the Terms will be deleted immediately.
Username, signatures and avatarsÂ
- It is prohibited to place advertisements and links to commercial and competitive companies in usernames as they may be deleted if administration regards them as advertisement
- It is prohibited to place advertisements and links to commercial and competitive companies in signatures and avatars as they may be deleted if administration regards them as advertisement of other website.
- It is prohibited to provide in signatures and avatars the content that is insulting or
is in conflict with law.
- Webmaster, administrator and moderators of this Forum have the right to delete, change or close every thread at any time, if there is such need.
- Webmaster, administrator and moderators of this Forum have the right to block access to some sections or functions of the Forum, if there is such need.Â Â
- In the case of deleting a post, a Member receives a notification sent as a private message with the reason for deleting the post. That is why any questions
on the Forum that concern deleting a post will be deleted as well.
- Administrators and moderators shall make efforts aiming at deleting all materials regarded as insulting as soon as possible, however, it is not possible to read every message. Therefore, you agree that contents of every post on this Forum express views and opinions of its author, not administrators, moderators or webmasters (except from messages written by them) and they shall not bear responsibility
for this contents.
- Reputation points should be given reasonably and they should refer to the contents of a post, not to the relation between Members. After distributing reputation points, you should wait for 24 hours to be able to give reputation points again. In order to give further reputation points to the same person, it is necessary to give points
to other 15 persons beforehand.
- It is prohibited to attempt to enforce reputation points. Any behaviour that has features of a request for adding reputation points is treated as “enforcement attempt”.
- It is prohibited to exchange reputation points.
- It is prohibited to inform who received reputation points from us and why were they given. A person in question may check it himself/herself.
- It is prohibited to overuse reputation points, in other words adding them
to meaningless posts only to influence reputation of another Member.
- If a Member breaks the rules of the Terms or acts to the detriment of the Forum, he/she can lose access to BHAM.PL.
- Unwritten regulations on the Forum â€“ other issues, not included in the Terms,
are within Administration’s competence.
- Bham.pl forum, as a majority of content on the Web, applies the rules of Netiquette.
- Please do not question the Terms on the Forum. If you have any objections
or something is incomprehensible for you, contact us by contact form .
- When a Member uses and writes on the Forum, he/she declares that he/she got familiar with the Terms and that he/she accepts them in its entirety.
- Rules of Using Classified Ads
Basic information about Classified AdsÂ
- Classified ads section is available in the domain bham.pl/ogĹ‚oszenia
- Classified ads section is dedicated only to placing small ads (non-commercial)
by private persons.
- Each user, using the Portal in accordance with the rules, has the ability to add free and featured ads.
- Every person who uses Classified ads section can have only one account and add ads only from his/her own account. In the case of discovery the fact that a person uses more than one account, he/she shall lose access to bham.pl Portal forever, whereas all of his/her ads and accounts shall be deleted.Â Â
- Enhanced ads are subject to the same rules as free ads. In the case of breach of
What ads cannot be placed on the Portal?
the Terms, an enhanced ad will be deleted without possibility of returning the charge as well as using the credit that was bought.
- Placing ads by real estate agencies and their representatives, real estate agents, used car dealers, companies or persons trading in different products necessitates signing
a contract of cooperation on the terms defined by the offer for companies. Offers placed by representatives of these companies as ads of private persons will be deleted whereas access to the page will be blocked. For more information please contact us.
- Members cannot place ads that:
- Include a job offer or looking for a job â€“ it can be done in Jobsite section.
- Include an offer of services or advertisement â€“ it can be done in Business Directory section.
- Do not correspond with a chosen category;
- Suggest or all added ads suggest that a Member runs a commercial business (e.g. wholesale, renting a big number of houses, etc., sale/purchasing centre of big quantity of commodities, cars, clothes, animals, etc.). (Adding such ads requires signing a contract of cooperation on the terms defined in the offer for companies.)
- Include sale or purchase offer of drugs, designer drugs, medicine, nutritional supplements, stimulants, cigarettes, alcohol, weapon (also sporting weapon), fuel.
- Induce a recipient to use/buy/trade objects/services prohibited by law;
- Breach the rules of ethics and boundaries of good taste (it also concerns names used in e-mail addresses, www as well as photos attached to ads);
- Were added many times in the same or different categories (also in the case of a slight change of text in particular ads);
- Are unspecified or written with striking orthographic mistakes
- Advertise competitive websites, sites mediating in sale of services, etc.
- Include the offer of sponsoring or payable sexual services.
- Contain content or pictures of a sexual nature, users adding such announcements will be blocked without warning.
- Insult other Members of the Portal.
- It is prohibited to place in ads:
- Companies’ names (excluding e.g. car brands, etc.)
- Companies’ addresses
- Links to commercial sites
- Links to the sites competitive with bham.pl
- Trademarks, logos, etc.
- If Ad Suggest or all added ads suggest that a Member runs a commercial business (e.g. wholesale, renting a big number of houses, etc., sale/purchasing centre of big quantity of commodities, cars, clothes, animals, etc.) account will be blocked and the ads removed.
Adding such ads requires signing a contract of cooperation on the terms defined in the offer for companies.
- Collective Transport section is dedicated only to private persons who look for transport or who have free place in a passenger car. It is prohibited to place
in classified ads section ads concerning transport of packages or commodities
and bigger quantities of people. Such ads are treated as services and they can be placed in the Business Directory.
- When a Member adds an ad, he/she is obliged to provide real personal and contact data. It is prohibited to provide personal or contact data of third parties.
- All ads that break any of the above mentioned rules shall be deleted immediately, whereas Members who breach the Terms may lose the possibility of adding ads
or accessing bham.pl Portal. Every deleted ad reduces the limit of free ads by 1.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to irreversible blocking a Member’s account
Using Classified Ads
if these Terms are breached. In the case of blocking a Member’s account, all ads
that are added to it, are also deleted. Bham.pl Portal does not reimburse the costs
of enhanced ad service if a Member’s account is blocked.
- Bham.pl Portal shall not bear responsibility for content placed in ads
and transactions between Members.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to delete/block ads without giving reason
and without informing a Member.
- Bham.pl Portal does not answer questions concerning the reason of deleting ads
on the Forum
- Bham.pl Portal does not inform Members about breaching the Terms and blocking an account and it reserves the right not to answer questions concerning deleted ads.
- Bham.pl Portal shall not bear responsibility for quality, safety or legality
of commodities or services sold as part of an ad, genuineness and reliability of their description, capabilities of a Member who places an ad about the sale and solvency of Members who make purchase offers.
- Bham.pl Portal, its representatives and workers shall not bear the responsibility
for any transaction concluded with the aid of the ad section of bham.pl Portal including, among others, all claims associated with commodities and services sold as part of ads, also those that concern nonconformity of commodities with
a description and the height of price offers.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to suspend/block/delete a Member’s account
that breaches any provisions of these Terms, in particular: spam, service offers, advertisement of competitive services and using words generally regarded as vulgar.
- Rules of Using the Business Directory
- Business directory section is available in the domain bham.pl/firmy
- Adding a listing to the Business Directory is paid. A current price list of listings is available on http://bham.pl/firmy/compare.php. Prices of listings and parameters
of particular features can change without warning.
- When a Member adds his/her company to the Business Directory, he/she declares that the information given in the form is real and he/she allows to store them
in the database of the Business Directory and make this data public in this Directory.
- A listing may include only one contact address which has to be placed in appropriate spaces. It is prohibited to give any addresses or names of other companies
in the space for a description of a company or in a different space. If a company has more branches (e.g. many shops in different places) it is necessary to create
a separate listing for each of them.
- Phone numbers, web addresses, postal addresses, instant messaging, opening hours, should be given only in the boxes provided for this purpose.
- If a Member fails to conform to the points 3, 4 of the Terms, he/she will receive an email with a request for changing the contents of a listing. Failure to conform
to the request will cause a permanent deletion of a listing, without possibility to return the payment that was made.
- A Member has the right to access and make amendments to the data concerning his/her listing and also to delete this data from the database of the Business Directory. In the case of deleting a listing, no payments are returned.
- Due to the limitations of the system user cannot downgrade the type of listing.
- A company may be added to several categories, however, chosen categories have to correspond with a type of business that is run. Listings placed in an inappropriate category will be deleted from it without warning a Member.
- It is prohibited to write words or whole sentences in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- When a Member adds a listing to the Business Directory, he/she agrees on adding both positive and negative marks and opinions to his/her listing. He/she also agrees on using names contained in a listing and giving opinions about his/her company
on BHAM.PL Forum.
- I. The member can select the option to view link to My Company, in forum and in profile. It is forbidden to invite a click on this link and put other information for advertising your own business, in posts and signatures.
- The following information will be added automatically next to the comments added by authors of listings: [added from the same IP as the listingâ€¦ .]
- When a Member adds a listing to the Business Directory, he/she declares that he/she has the right to employ information used in it, as well as data, photos, trademarks and all remaining elements that are protected by law and that the listing is not
in conflict with law or good practice.
- It is a Member (a listing’s author) who shall bear responsibility for the contents of listings. If, in the case of making a listing, bham.pl Portal suffers any damage associated with the settlement of justified claims of persons whose rights were breached as a result of making a listing (including, in particular, proprietary copyrights, related rights, industrial property rights or moral rights), a Member shall be obliged to compensate for such a damage in its entirety, not excluding reimbursement of legal proceedings costs, legal representation costs and other reasonable expenses incurred by BHAM.PL in relation to the settlement of claims
of third parties.
- BHAM.PL reserves the right to reject a listing or to suspend a listing’s impression without giving reason, in particular, if content of a target page or creation is
in conflict with the English or international law, also, if it is in conflict with BHAM.PL’s interest.
- When you add a Listing to the Business Directory, you declare that you got familiar with the Terms and that you accept them in their entirety. You are also aware
Using the Business Directory
that breaching the Terms may cause a permanent deletion of your listing without possibility to return the payment that was made.
- BHAM.PL shall not bear any responsibility for the contents of listings or opinions added to listings. All disputes that appear shall be settled between concerned parties, without BHAM.PL’s participation.
- BHAM.PL shall not bear responsibility for price, type, quality, safety, reliability
and value of services or commodities offered by Companies announcing themselves in the Business Directory. When you use content included in the directory, you do it
for your sole responsibility.
- Added opinions should be reliable information for other Members. It is inadmissible to give groundless opinions whose aim is to libel a Company.
- Remember that when you give an opinion in the business directory, you are not anonymous. Your full name, IP address and email will be added to your opinion.
- If you are an author of a listing, the following information will be added to your opinion: [added from the same IP as the listing . .]
- We will send you a request for confirmation of an opinion to a given email address.
If we do not receive a confirmation within 7 days, such an opinion will not be added.
- Negative opinions have to include a real full name. Opinions without full name will not be added.
- Opinions with incorrect email address will not be added.
- Adding opinions that are not true can be punished with blocking access to bham.pl Portal.
- Rules of using Friends website
- Friends website is available in the domain friends.bham.pl
- Using friends.bham.pl website requires registering a new account even if you have an account on bham.pl Portal.
- When a Member registers, he/she agrees to present his/her personal data on a profile that is being set up. Data connected with a profile, except from a Member’s name, can be modified by a Member at any time.
- A Member shall bear full responsibility for his/her account and its contents.
- When a Member adds to his profile a photo or video, he/she declares that he/she has full copyright to it.
- If, as a result of creating a profile, bham.pl Portal suffers any damage associated with the settlement of justified claims of persons whose rights were breached as a result of creating the profile (including, in particular, proprietary copyrights, related rights, industrial property rights or moral rights), a Member shall be obliged to compensate for such a damage in its entirety, not excluding reimbursement of legal proceedings costs, legal representation costs and other reasonable expenses incurred by BHAM.PL in relation to the settlement of claims of third parties.
- BHAM.PL shall not bear any responsibility for unauthorised copying and using by third parties contents and images posted on Friends website.
- A Member has the right to block unwanted Members, delete comments concerning his/her profile and report any abuses of other Members of Friends website.
- BHAM.PL shall not interfere in any way in private messages and chat. In the case of receiving unwanted (spam), insulting messages, a Member can block the Member who sent him/her this message and inform the administrator by reporting the message.
- A Member is not allowed to:
- Give false data during registration.
- Insult others.
- Use vulgarisms and expressions that insult others.
- Promote intolerance, fascism, violence, terrorism and paedophilia.
- Pretend to be somebody else.
- Post photos and videos that are false or show third parties without their permission.
- Post photos and videos with erotic contents
- Post or send advertising content and spam.
- Use friends.bham.pl website for commercial purposes.
- Post pornographic photos or videos.
- Post photos or videos to which he/she does not have copyrights.
- BHAM.PL shall bear no responsibility for the damages appeared as a result of using Friends website or acquaintances made with Members of Friends website.
- Failure to obey or breaching points of the Terms may cause suspending an account or permanent blocking of access to bham.pl Portal.
- In the case of discovery the fact that a Member sends SPAM, his/her account and IP are blocked without warning, whereas all messages and photos are permanently deleted from Friends website.
- Rules of using Jobsite website
- Jobsite website is available in the domain job.bham.pl.
- Registration on job.bham.pl is free. BHAM.PL does not take any payments until
an Employer decides to purchase a plan, job offer or access to the CV base.
- During registration every Employer is obliged to give real data and full address
of a company. Accounts with incomplete or incorrect data will be blocked.
- An Employer has the possibility of choosing which data that he/she provides will
be seen in the profile and in posted job offers. Information that is hidden by
an Employer will be marked as hidden for Jobseekers.
- After registration, an Employer has the possibility of checking what does a control panel of job.bham.pl system look. He/she may search for CVs taking into consideration competences of jobseekers and industry, but he/she does not have access to contact data of jobseekers and he/she cannot add job offers until he/she buys plans.
- An Employer may buy plans that will enable him/her to add job offers, enhanced job offers, access to the base and CVs depending on a plan that he/she chooses.
Some plans also include enhancing a Company and its logo will appear
on the main page. Prices of Plans and their features are available on http://job.bham.pl/employers_home/employer_planning.php
- Plans available on job.bham.pl may have limits, both of time of plan validity
and quantity of job offers. Unless all offers are used when the plan is valid they
will be lost.
- Job offers may by posted only by companies and institutions that can employ workers legally. We want you to give as much information about a company as it is possible: stationary telephone number, company’s email, precise description of your company in a space “description”. It may decide whether we accept job offers that were added.
- Companies that add job offers are obliged to give as much information about
a job post as possible.
- When you add a job offer you agree to post opinions on the Forum of bham.pl Portal about job offers and your company as an employer.
- Job offers posted on job.bham.pl have to be real job offers, they cannot be
an advertisement of products or services. All form fields should be filled in as described.
- It is prohibited to include in offers content that is in conflict with law, proclaiming discrimination based on sex, race, origin or faith, vulgar content, indecencies and profanation or that is controversial in other way, content that breaches personal rights or subjective rights of other persons or entities, content that constitutes
a form of punishable crime or violation of public order or breaches private rights
as well as content that promotes, incites or offers instructions concerning activities
that are in conflict with law.
- It is prohibited to post offers that are in conflict with law where it is visible that remuneration that is offered is lower than minimal wage of a country.
- An Employer may delete an account and leave bham.pl Portal at any time. His/her profile and all added job offers will be deleted automatically. BHAM.PL does not reimburse costs of unused offers and plans.
- Registration of jobseekers on job.bham.pl website is completely free.
- During registration and process of adding a CV, every Jobseeker is obliged to give his/her real data and full address. Accounts with incomplete or incorrect data will
- Information that will be given by a Jobseeker in his/her CV will be visible only
by Employers who will order access to the database of CVs.
- A Jobseeker has the possibility of choosing which data that was provided will be visible for an Employer. Information that is hidden by a Jobseeker will be marked
as hidden for Employers. A Jobseeker can also hide his/her CV completely and allow only chosen Employers to access it.
- It is prohibited to put in CVs content that is in conflict with law, proclaiming discrimination based on sex, race, origin or faith, vulgar content, indecencies
and profanation or that is controversial in other way, content that breaches personal rights or subjective rights of other persons or entities, content that constitutes
a form of punishable crime or violation of public order or breaches private rights
as well as content that promotes, incites or offers instructions concerning activities that are in conflict with law.Â Â
- A Jobseeker may delete an account and leave bham.pl Portal at any time. The Profile and CV will be deleted automatically.
Using Jobsite section
- BHAM.PL shall not bear any responsibility for the contents of job offers or posted CVs. It is only Employer or Jobseeker who is responsible for it.
- BHAM.PL shall bear no responsibility for remuneration, type, quality, safety, reliability of a job offered by an Employer as well as for the results of decisions made on the basis of posted job offers.
- BHAM.PL shall bear no responsibility for competences of a Jobseeker, type, quality, safety, reliability of information given by a Jobseeker in his/her CV as well as
for the results of decisions made on the basis of posted CVs.
- When using content from Jobsite section, a Member does it for his/her sole responsibility.
- All disputes arising between an Employer and a Jobseeker will be settled between concerned parties without BHAM.PL’s participation.
- If a Jobseeker believes that a job offered by an Employer violates the law, he/she can inform relevant institutions. The list of institutions is available on http://bham.pl/poradnik/praca/prawa-pracownika/2057-problemy-z-pracodawca
- Final provisions
- BHAM.PL has a complex informational system that operates on a big scale, so technical breakdowns that are caused by problems with equipment or software may appear.
- Bham.pl Portal shall not bear any responsibility for breakdowns of informational system and in relation to that, shall not reimburse any costs incurred by Members, connected with defective operating of the Portal.
- To display BHAM.PL website properly you may not use ad blocking software. Portal BHAM.PL will not respond to any e-mails about faulty operation of the page, if it occurred due to the use ad blocking software.
- BHAM.PL shall not bear any responsibility for lack of access to the Portal caused
by a breakdown, technical pauses, interruptions in providing services of Internet service providers, data loss or because of the force majeure.
- Bham.pl Portal reserves the right to change contents of these Terms and start a new version of Services. Changes shall be published currently as consolidated text
of the Terms on bham.pl Website together with information about introducing them.
- Using bham.pl Portal by a Member, after introducing changes to the Terms, means that they are accepted. If changes to the Terms are not accepted a Member should abstain from using bham.pl Portal.
- The Terms and all of the changes come into force with the date of their publication on the web pages of bham.pl Portal.